In The Sphere Of: Human Resources
Qualification: Ph.D.(Pursuing), Utkal University, MBA (HR)
She is MBA in the domain of HR and M.A. Diligently she exhibits her expertise in the areas of Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management. She beliefs in adopting innovative designs in learning pedagogy to promote better student learning and engagement. She has interest in Learning & Development , workplace spirituality, new age HR policies and practices besides Employee Engagement. Simultaneously she likes to teach about Organizational Behaviour. She has involved herself in training and development and consultancy. She is a good presenter and realises her responsibility to execute the message in a way that’s captivating, the way she communicate to audience. execute the message in a way that’s captivating, the way she communicate to audience. As a confident presenter she commands attention and inspires action and has dynamic stage presence and is able to pull the audience into her performance. She feels teaching is beyond professionalism. A very cool-headed professor and stays calm with consistency. She is incredibly good under pressure. She always beliefs in following a clear set of guide line and truthful.
- Pursuing Ph.D., Utkal University
- MBA (Finance & HR) from Biju Patnaik University of IT & Management, under BPUT in 2010.
- MA ( A & A Economics) from Utkal University, in 2008
- Learning & Development Initiatives
- Workplace spirituality
- New Age HR practices and policies
- Employee Engagement
- Gig Talent
- Behavioral intention of employees to stay
- Team Dynamics at Work
Training & Consultancy
- A training associate in the organizations like IDBI, OSSPCA.