ASM is located amidst greenery in Atala which provides right ambiance for learning. Spread over a vast expanse of land, ASM combines in itself the best of old and new i.e. feel of “Gurukul” and the best amenities of modern infrastructure. The institute is guided by the board members whose experience and expertise are sought by both academia and industry alike. The Astha School of Management, sponsored by the “Shree Panchamukhi Educational & Charitable Trust” is located at Atala, Bhubaneswar, the capital city of Orissa is offering MBA course, with an annual intake of 120 students. Having own building with built-up area of 20000 sq.ft. The campus is equipped with all modern facilities.
- dotTechnically -aided (multi-media enabled) classrooms for learning and development.
- dotWi-fi enabled campus ensuring 24-hour net browsing and connectivity.
- dot Spacious library with all the required books, periodicals, magazines and journals give students an opportunity to read beyond their course material.
- dot Modern Canteen with 24 hours nutritious food services.
- dot Separate hostels for boys and girls.
- dot Common rooms for boys and girls with indoor game facility.
- dot Regular interface with practitioners, so that students get exposed to practices of the industry.
- dot Industrial visit to help students see and learn aspects of management.
- dot Communication Lab to improve communication skills.
- dot Personality Development Laboratory for grooming individuals.
- dot Soft Skills training programme at regular intervals conducted by industrial experts.
- dot Summer Training tie-up with leading organizations for internship.
- dot Scholarships to meritorious students.