Asst. Professor & Associate Dean
(Training & Placement)
In The Sphere Of: Marketing
Qualification: Ph.D.(Pursuing) BGU, Odisha, MBA (Marketing)
Jinasis Mohanty has got 18 years of experience both in corporate and academics. He has done his MBA (Marketing) from Kalyani University. He teaches subjects like Marketing Management, Retail Marketing, Corporate Strategy, and Managerial Economics. His research interest lies in Services Marketing. He has served corporate houses like Reliance Capital, ICICI Securities, Max Life, Allen Laboratories, Haldia Petrochemicals & Jaisal Polyplast and institution like Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology (CIPET), Bhubaneswar. He is currently leading the Training & Placement cell of ASTHA School of Management in the capacity of Associate Dean (T & P).
- Pursuing Ph.D. in Birla Global University
- MBA, Kalyani University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastic Processing Technology(CIPET), Bhubaneswar
- NCFM- Capital Market (Dealers) Module
- Services Marketing
- Winner of Recruitment & Activization Award in 2011 at Reliance Life Insurance.
- Distinction of being adjudged and awarded as the “Most Valuable Player” in 2008 by the CEO of Max New York Life Insurance Company Limited.
- Awarded with the Certificate of Excellence by ICICI Securities Limited for outstanding sales performance in 2007.
- Marketing Management
- Retail Marketing
- Corporate Strategy
- Managerial Economics