In The Sphere Of: Marketing
Qualification: Ph.D. (Pursuing), T.M. Bhagalpur University, Bihar, MBA (Marketing)
He is a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Siddhartha Institute of Management Studies , Tumkur, Bangalore, Karnataka. He is also a Master of Arts M.A.) in English from Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi. He too have completed his B. ED. From Jiwaji University, Gwalior. To his credit he too has done SAP in Sales and Distribution and a computer diploma from NIIT, and International Marketing. He is a dedicated teacher who combines a focus on student achievement with a passion for scholarly works. He worked in Cambridge Institute of Technology , Ranchi as Asst. Professor, where he taught International Marketing , Business Law and Brand Management. He too have experience in corporate sector for 10 years i.e. he worked as Asst, Manager in Toyota, New Delhi, Team Leader in TATA Motors, Bangalore. Besides that he has also worked in Pharmaceutical Industries as a Territory Manager in Sanzdoz, a division of Novartis India Ltd, and as a Business Development Executive in Panacea Biotec Ltd. He truly cares for the students passion and set goals adequately.
- Pursuing Ph.D., T.M. Bhagalpur University, Bihar
- MBA (Marketing)
- MA in English
- Consumer Behaviour
- 2nd Prize in English Debate in “Scintillate” management fest at SSIMS
- 2nd prize for HR events at “Chakravyuha” management fest at SIET, Tumkur.
- Got Thailand trip for yearly sales achievement (2011-2012) by TKM
- Got excellent performance certificate in Panacea Biotec Ltd for the year and won Bangkok trip, Goa trip for quarterly achievement in the same year
- Marketing Management
- International Marketing
- Business Law
- Brand Management
- Sales and Distribution Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Consumer Behaviors
- Advertising Management
- Business Research
Training & Consultancy
- Attended a faculty development program organized by AICTE at Central at Central University, Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Organized Faculty Development Program as Co-Coordinator at CIT
- Worked as Member Secretary for “National Service Scheme (NSS) and UNNAT BHARAT ABHIYAN (UBA) Cell in Cambridge Institute of Technology, Ranchi, Jharkhand.
- Presented Paper on “Gandhi ke vyavashayik dristikon” at Bhagalpur University”. Department of Gandhian thought
- Attended National Conference on “Excellence in Business: Mapping the future Ahead “at SSIMS
- Presented Paper on “Impact of Cross Culture” at Siddaganga Institute of Technology”. Where I introduced the concept of cross-culture.
- Participated in Ashwamedha-09 Mgmt Fest Conducted by Siddaganga Institute of Technology Tumkur
- Organized two cultural meets, Anchored 2 cultural evening programs including Scintillate-09 and Yajna 2010, SSIMS.
- Attended a one-week nature conservation education camp at Dandeli by the Government of Karnataka