Research & Publications
- Paper titled “Emerging Research Trends in Green Finance: A Bibliometric Overview” Published in the journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Feb 2023.
- Paper titled “The Existence of Herding Behaviour Theory: A Critical Review of Literature” has been published in the Journal of Interdisciplinary Cycle Research, ISSN NO- 0022-1945, Impact Factor-6.2, Vol-XIII,Issue-VII, July2021,pg 179-189.
- Paper titled “ A Review on Stock Market Overreaction and Contrarian Profit: Some Insights” has been published in the IPSAR Management Review, Quest for Wisdom, IPSAR Cuttack, Orissa Vol.XIV, No.2,June-Dec 2016,ISSN /0976 -2027,pg.51-55.
- Paper titled “Banking Innovation: A case study on State bank of India” has been published in The APOTHEOSIS, Tripude’s National Journal of Business Research, Tripude College of Social Work , Nagpur, Vol.2 Issue-1, ISSN-2249-1589, pg. 12-26
- Paper titled “Rural Marketing Transformations from Obligations to Opportunities: Lessons for Insurance Companies” has been published in The Utkal Business Review , the Journal of Postgraduate Department of Commerce, Utkal University, Vol.XXIII,ISSN-0975-6191, pg. 164-176, 2010-11.
- Biswal; S.P and Das, K.K. (2021), “The existence of herding biases among investors: A Case study”, 4th AFU International Conference TASK IN CRISIS TIMES 19th -20th May 2021 by ALFALAH UNIVERSITY, DUBAI
- Biswal, S.P. (2017), “Evidence of Overreaction in Indian Stock Market: A Behavioral Explanation”, “International Symposium on Frontiers of Infrastructure Finance” 14th and 15th December, hosted by IIT Kharagpur.
- Presented a Paper on “An analysis on impact of behavior on Investment decision of investor in Twin city of Odisha” in AICTE Sponsored National Seminar on Digital Business Transformation in India Organized by Global Institute of Management on 10th and 11th January 2020.
- Presented a paper on “Interlink-age between the stock exchanges of BRICS & USA countries: An empirical study “ in the National Seminar organized by Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda, Telangana on 20th March Sponsored by UGC.