In The Sphere Of: Finance
Having 11 years of teaching and research experience in the area of Finance. She has submitted the thesis title, “Existence of Herding Behaviour in the Indian Stock Market: A Special reference to NSE” at Ravenshaw University, Cuttack, Odisha.
Her research and teaching interests are Behavioural finance, Security-Analysis and Portfolio Management, Financial Derivative, Financial Market and services and Financial conclusion. Her research works have been published in different UGC care listed journals. She has presented around 15 research paper in different National and International conference.
One of her research paper titled, “Banking innovation: A case study on State Bank of India” is adjudged as best paper at National Conclave, KIIT University.
- D. (Contd)
- Continuing her Ph.D in Management, Department of commerce and Management, Ravenshaw University, Odisha , India.
- Thesis title: Existence of Herding Behaviour in the Indian Stock Market: “A Special reference to NSE”.
- MBA in Finance and Marketing (2011) from CV Raman college of Engineering, Bhubaneswar, BPUT, Odisha.
- BBA (Specialization Finance) Honours with Distinction with Gold medal from F.M. University, Odisha in 2009.
Other Professional Qualification
- Faculty Development program in Financial Research Lab (FDFR, May-July 2013), Indian Institute of Management (IIMK), Kolkatta, India.
- Biswal; S.P and Das, K.K. (2021), “The existence of herding biases among investors: A Case study”, 4th AFU International Conference TASK IN CRISIS TIMES 19th -20th May 2021 by ALFALAH UNIVERSITY, DUBAI
- Biswal, S.P. (2017), “Evidence of Overreaction in Indian Stock Market: A Behavioral Explanation”, “International Symposium on Frontiers of Infrastructure Finance” 14th and 15th December, hosted by IIT Kharagpur.
- Presented a Paper on “An analysis on impact of behavior on Investment decision of investor in Twin city of Odisha” in AICTE Sponsored National Seminar on Digital Business Transformation in India Organized by Global Institute of Management on 10th and 11th January 2020.
- Presented a paper on “Interlink-age between the stock exchanges of BRICS & USA countries: An empirical study “ in the National Seminar organized by Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda, Telangana on 20th March Sponsored by UGC.
Paper Published –
- Paper titled “Rural Marketing Transformations from Obligations to Opportunities: Lessons for Insurance Companies” has been published in The Utkal Business Review , the Journal of Postgraduate Department of Commerce, Utkal University, Vol.XXIII,ISSN-0975-6191, pg. 164-176, 2010-11.
- Paper titled “Banking Innovation: A case study on State bank of India” has been published in The APOTHEOSIS, Tripude’s National Journal of Business Research, Tripude College of Social Work , Nagpur, Vol.2 Issue-1, ISSN-2249-1589, pg. 12-26
- Paper titled “ A Review on Stock Market Overreaction and Contrarian Profit: Some Insights” has been published in the IPSAR Management Review, Quest for Wisdom, IPSAR Cuttack, Orissa Vol.XIV, No.2,June-Dec 2016,ISSN /0976 -2027,pg.51-55.
- Paper titled “The Existence of Herding Behaviour Theory: A Critical Review of Literature” has been published in the Journal of Interdisciplinary Cycle Research, ISSN NO- 0022-1945, Impact Factor-6.2, Vol-XIII,Issue-VII, July2021,pg 179-189.
- Paper titled “Banking Innov ation: A case study on State bank of India” was adjudged as the Best Paper in “National Management Convention” held during March 3-5, 2011 at KIIT School of Management. Received citation & Cash award.